Our client is the market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: 77% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system. Their machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers’ businesses into intelligent enterprises. Their end-to-end suite of applications and services enables our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference.
The Enterprise Architect is a senior presales position who provides direct support to the sales and presales in the development and execution of strategies for SAP’s Innovation platform of solutions in complex and strategic sales opportunities. Beyond that they are looking for someone who can help them transition theirs clients to the next generation of technologies. ROLE EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Delivers enterprise architecture artefacts in a complex business environment, not limited to current and future state architecture, transformation roadmap, solution capability model/maps, application/data/technical architecture and high-level migration/transition plans.
- Proactively influence innovative solutions/business scenarios to expand the conversations beyond “ERP”, effectively position SAP Intelligent Enterprise Suite and Business Technology Platform.
- Relentless focus on driving business outcomes, to win the entire customer lifecycle, spelling out & architecting LACE (Land, Adopt, Consume, Expand) for their customers with authentic Customer First, SAP Second and Lines of Business Third) mindset.
- Collaborate closely with the Virtual Account Team (VAT) to understand customer strategy & requirements; and help define the account plan, solution portfolio; and multi-cloud architecture strategy.
- “Connect the dots” between customer’s business strategy and technology enablers to define the customer’s business architecture based on capabilities needed, followed through with applications, data and technical architecture strategy.
- Familiar with multi-cloud architecture and strong thought leadership in architecture discussion in e.g. executive meetings, discovery sessions and technical workshops to drive broader solution value and strategy; and presentation of recommendations to customers Possesses extensive Customer facing experience with a consultative selling mindset.
- Ability to position and serve as trusted advisor to both Customer and SAP Executives Possesses minimum Level 1 knowledge across a broad set of SAP solutions encompassing Core, LoB/cloud and Platform Solutions Maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions and Open Source Technologies.
- Ability to stay current on the SAP roadmap, architecture strategy, customer successes, and value proposition across SAP’s solution portfolio.
- Actively participates in the solutions HUB of their primary and secondary specialization Assist Industry Account Executive with initial Bill of Material (BOM) development to ensure alignment with proposed architecture.
- Incorporate ‘design thinking’ approaches where appropriate.
- Evangelize the SAP Brand and Architecture thought leadership thru experience sharing and speaking engagements internally; and externally.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Education Master equivalent (MS/MBA): preferred Good broad knowledge of SAP solutions and Open Source technologies Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture concepts (TOGAF), certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Cloud Security, Privacy and Compliance and Integration Required skills Ability to quickly understand corporate strategy, solution portfolio and broad architecture plans Leadership skills in driving VAT engagements to define the target state architecture (Business, Applications, Data and Technical) and roadmap
- Enterprise Mindset and empathy to jointly craft the end state architecture and roadmap with customers
- Strong presentation and communication skills, combined with an entrepreneurial, creative, and innovative mindset
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch
- Preferred skills Self-starter, independent and motivated to learn; and solve business problems for complex organizations Ability to conduct
- Executive visioning sessions that create a common view of the “art of the possible”
- Creative in incorporating new thinking, positioning and approach to engaging & delivering customer messaging.
- Minimum 8-10 years in relevant strategic consulting & business architecture roles.
- Experience in Public Sector and Consumer industries will be a differentiator.
- Minimum 3 years leading complex customer sales engagements Experience in working and presenting to ‘C’ level executives in both IT and Business.
On top of a very exciting job, you can count on the following conditions:
- attractive salary
- company car
- group insurance
- pension scheme
- meal vouchers
Burchtstraat 10, B-9300 Aalst