Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Founded on a culture of continuous improvement, our client Brands strives to deliver best-in-class quality and performance in records storage solutions, business machines, workspace management products, air purification and mobile technology accessories. With a commitment to bring value to the workplace from the corporate office to the home office, their Brands introduces new ideas that evolve to meet the needs of an ever-changing world.
It’s the people who make the difference. Founded on a rich 100-year history, they inspire to deliver best-in-class design, quality and performance in all they do, with a growing family of employees. Family. Innovation. Quality. Care. Their core values drive their behavior, approach and response to the world around us. If you want to work with brands committed to helping you be your best, we want to meet you.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for executing the Sales strategy and manage sales penetration of their products into a target customer base of commercial and retail key accounts, in line with corporate objectives. You work independently and manage your own accounts whilst building sustainable growth and development.
- Build a sales plan that is aligned with our client overall Thrive 2024 plans and manage the sales penetration of products into a target customer base (commercial and retail accounts).
- Develop and implement business plans and activities, provide ongoing analysis and reporting of sales performance identifying any weaknesses and opportunities to drive growth.
- Lead account negotiations in Product placement, Product range / individual SKU’s, Pricing / margins and/or Promotions
- Maintain sales, profit margin targets, product representation and secure new listings as well as drive business development: identify and seize commercial opportunities, creating a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
- Monitor progress in sales/margin and follow competitive activity; adjust plans accordingly.
- Manage and control budgeted funds to support accounts.
- Set budget and expenditure annually.
- Work closely with their sales and marketing teams to ensure to continuous improvement and effective business decision-making.
- Successful selling and knowledge within the OP trade channel, IT/Ergo trade channels and/or within a dealer environment is welcome.
- Proven ability to succeed in a competitive selling environment; energy and motivation to find, develop and close sales.
- Fluently in French, Dutch and English (speaking & writing)
- Strong self-motivator who shows initiative & takes responsibility.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick, decisive and results orientated; focuses on bottom-line results, identifies potential risks, and monitors the financial impact of their activities.
- Creative initiator and innovator: produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty; eliminates non-valued added activities.
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary and performance-based incentives, extralegal advantages, Company Car, Home Office, ..
- Career Growth: Opportunities for advancement and continuous learning programs.
- Autonomy and Ownership
- Innovation Culture: Join a company that values fresh ideas and creativity.
- Global Impact: Contribute to our client global objectives in commercial and retail sales.
- Language Proficiency: Utilize fluency in French, Dutch, and English for effective communication.