Sales & Marketing
Sales Account Executive Flanders
We can't leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 600 based in 15 countries
and are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
We have over 13,500 customers, but of course we expect you as our Business Developer to grow this number. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion
As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify
the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is now looking for a Sales Account Executive to reinforce our presence in the Belgium Flanders regio. Mission
Not a day is the same at Efficy. As a SAE for Flanders, you are mainly active in prospecting in Belgium, but you also keep in touch with your colleagues in our offices in Europe. Some of your daily tasks are:
- Provide new accounts
- Qualify and handle leads generated by your marketing colleagues
- Study and understand the needs of your customers
- Preparing and executing presentations and demos, both on site and online
- You actively participate in meetings on site and in contract negotiations
- Elaboration of projects and associated offers with our technical teams
- Negotiation of offers
- Since SAE is the face of Efficy, you participate in sales and marketing events (trade fairs, conferences, etc.), which are opportunities to network, manage relationships and prospect
Of course, we don't want the first but the best possible Sales, that's why we ask of you:
- 5+ years of successful similar sales experience 'in the field'
- Very good communication skills (oral and written)
- Able to communicate with the C-level
- Sales experience in CRM and/or Marketing automation solution is a must
- Experience in making presentations (you can count on the support of your marketing colleagues for this)
- Bilingual Dutch and English
- Experience dealing with large accounts is a real plus.
You will be well rewarded for bringing in all those new customers. This starts as early as your first day, where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated
to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘People First’
' do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. And it goes without saying that there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future. Last but not least, we offer fun... a lot of fun
Burchtstraat 10, B-9300 Aalst